Thursday, April 24, 2014

Book Review: How To Kill Cancer Cells




How To Kill Cancer Cells

Book Review
By Michael Beas

http://www.amazon.com/Kill-Cancer-Cells-Natalie-Mitchell-ebook/dp/B00BH45QTI/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397745455&sr=1-1&keywords=%22How+to+kill+cancer+cells


Author and Nutritionist Natalie Mitchell take center stage in what seems to be the never-ending battle against Cancer.

In short, this is a unique and comprehensive book that will arm you with the tools needed to fight cancer through preventives. It’s truly a proactive approach to building a solid knowledge base that can lead to a more active, fit and hopefully cancer free lifestyle.

Some of the topics I found to be the most intriguing are the foods that are good and those that at least, on the outside, seem good and healthy but on the inside may in-fact be harming us. This book is well written in an easy to follow manner that will keep your eyes glued to your reading device well into the late night hours. I cannot stress how comprehensive this book truly is. The information found, is well researched and documented through various medial publications providing a solid backbone to the message being portrayed throughout the book. In other words its not something made up that has no baring on your life as is the case with many other books in the market today.

The vegetable acidity chart came as shock to me when I saw some of my favorite foods at the top of the list. It ‘s also great that this book is available in digital format, that way I can reference anytime I want on my kindle.

Words to describe this book are Informational, Comprehensive, Descriptive, Eye Opening, and Profound in so many ways that truly should be shared with everyone.

On a personal note I lost my Grandfather and Father to Cancer. As a society we need to not only invest money on cures, but also need to take a proactive approach to helping people live healthier lifestyles. This book is an amazing first step that I personally will reference over and over. Totally worth the investment and I Highly Recommend to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment